“Phil from Philly” emailed us with a question about some of the specifics about what it looks like to love enemies. In this episode we reflect on his question, along with issues of power, abuse, conflict, justice, and love.
Show notes / links:
- Join us for an Enneagram Transformation Workshop in Fredericktown, Missouri on March 19
- We will be at Half the Church Conference in New York City March 18-19
- We are hosting Attached to God Event with Krispin Mayfield (on Spiritual Attachment Styles) on June 4
From our sponsor
- Check out our newly-launched Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact Gino Curcuruto at email@example.com.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
Join our online community (FREE) to get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles each week, plus free resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples. Head to https://gravityleadership.com/join or fill out the form below to join us.
Also check out Gravity’s recipe page!