We continue our series on how to walk through deconstruction without losing your faith. Today we talk with pastors Geoff and Cyd Holsclaw about how to navigate the painful and disorienting experience of deconstruction.
A few links from today’s episode:
- Enneagram Transformation Workshop | Carmel, IN | Jan 24-25
- Parenting in Grace and Truth Workshop | Lansing, MI | Feb 21-22
- Gravity Leadership Boot Camp Session 3 | Southwest | Ohio Feb 1
- Geoff and Cyd’s book Does God Really Like Me? Discovering the God Who Wants to Be With Us
- Geoff and Cyd’s podcast: The God With Us Podcast
- Follow Cyd on Twitter or Facebook
- Follow Geoff on Twitter or Facebook
- Geoff and Cyd pastor at Vineyard North Grand Rapids
Become a patron
Gravity Leadership is a community of leaders who are learning to lead like Jesus, live on mission, and make disciples in the post-Christendom world. If you’d like to connect more deeply and partner with us in our work, check out our Membership Community on Patreon.
You can partner with us for as little as $5 per month, and there are some pretty great perks involved if you support us at a higher level, including our patron-only Practitioner Podcast and monthly Learning Labs.
The Membership Community is a way for you to be more connected to others who share your values. It’s a way for you to be able to share what you’re learning and learn from others. It’s a way to be part of our work.
Learn to lead like Jesus
And if you’d like to dive in “all the way” with us, check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 10-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
If you found this episode of the Gravity Leadership Podcast helpful, please let us know by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, or wherever you review podcasts. You can also contact us to ask a question or suggest a topic for a future episode.
Join our community
And fill out the form below to join the Gravity Leadership Community. You’ll get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles every week, plus FREE resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples.
Leave a Reply