(Note: the original version of this podcast episode had an audio error. This is the corrected version of the episode.)
Do you feel at ease with God? Or do you anxiously try to keep closeness? Do you lean more on academic theology than real connection? Do you worry about being judged or punished? Do you feel unworthy of God’s love?
Therapist and author Krispin Mayfield helps us understand “spiritual attachment styles,” and shares on what attachment science has to teach us about our relationships with ourselves, families, partners, neighbors and God.
- Pre-order Krispin’s book Attached to God: A Practical Guide to Deeper Spiritual Experience (comes out 2/22/22)
- Attached to the Invisible Podcast
- Secure Spirituality Newsletter
- Prophetic Imagination Station Podcast
From our sponsors
- Based on decades of counseling experience, Respero’s online courses are in-depth tools to equip you to counsel others or simply to know yourself better. Become a trained lay counselor with Respero.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 10-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact Gino Curcuruto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
Here are a few ways to stay connected:
- Support out work on Patreon and get access to our Practitioner Podcast
- Join our online community (FREE) to get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles each week, plus free resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples. Fill out the form below to join us.
A special Thank You to our Membership Community on Patreon who help make this podcast possible:
Skeeter Seifert, David Veenstra, Jackie Harden, Brian Smith, Ron McGowin, Michael Linsner, Parker Williams, Sue Nellis, Craig Conaway, Lana, Jay, Matthew Aldas, Dan Bredberg, Catherine Savard, Jerry Bowling, Cody Reeder, Mike Scott, Andrew Boness, Rich & Heather Cordero, Mike and Christy Trabun, Robert H Lackie, Laura Moon, Matt Tebbe, Dr. Phillip Martin Corbell, Jenny Hackman Arnerl, David Stravers, Bryan Mills, Steve Earnshaw, Jesse Harden, Eric Nordgren, Matthew Young, Gino Curcuruto, Carla Daehnke, Greg Arthur, Megan Olson and others!