We continue our series on Mental Health and the Church with our own stories and experiences with therapy and mental health: good, bad and ugly.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we’ll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free to get a curated list of interesting and edifying links each week, plus all kinds of other goodies.
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
- Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact us at email@example.com.
Chelsea Brown says
The disorder is dysthymia!
Licensed professional counselor and trauma specialist here in Oklahoma!
Thank you guys so much for the great conversation! Very excited to hear the rest of this series! Please let me know if you’d ever love to hear perceptions from this side of the couch on what we, as therapists, are seeing from our vantage point as it relates to mental health trends and the intersection of mental health and faith journeys. Would love to offer the perspective!