Drew Hart and Jarrod McKenna co-host the Inverse Podcast, which for people who are dissatisfied with the Bible being used to justify hatred (yeah!). We talk about the work they’re doing together and separately, what it means to “decolonize” our faith, and where they see their work heading in the future.
Dr. Drew Hart hails from Philly, and now lives in Harrisburg. He’s the author of Trouble I’ve Seen: Changing the Way the Church Views Racism and Who Will Be a Witness: Igniting Activism for God’s Justice, Love, and Deliverance. He’s a Professor of Theology at Messiah University where he’s the program director for Thriving Together: Congregations for Racial Justice.
Jarrod McKenna is an expert in nonviolent social change. He’s the Founding CEO of Common Grace, a movement of people seeking Jesus and justice, and the former Director for Nonviolent Social Change for World Vision in the Middle East/Eastern Europe.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we’ll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free to get a curated list of interesting and edifying links each week, plus all kinds of other goodies.
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
- Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact Gino Curcuruto at firstname.lastname@example.org.