We start a new series today focused on Ben and Matt’s forthcoming book Having the Mind of Christ: Eight Axioms for Cultivating a Robust Faith. Ben, Matt, Gino, and Christy will respond to each chapter over the next few weeks, discussing how they’ve practically worked out the principles and practices in the book in their lives and leadership over the past several years.
Today we talk about the introduction to the book: “When Faith Stops Working.” We discuss the insufficiency of spiritual practices apart from a transformed paradigm of who God is and how God works in our lives and in the world.
You can also join our Book Launch Team for exclusive access to conversations and learning labs about the book (as well as some other cool perks).
- Would you take a few minutes to fill out our 2022 Community Survey? Hearing from you helps us better serve you.. Thanks!
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we’ll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free!
From our sponsor (that’s us!)
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact Gino Curcuruto at email@example.com.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
Join our online community (FREE) to get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles each week, plus free resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples. Head to https://gravityleadership.com/join or fill out the form below to join us.