David Eaton talks with us about the challenges and opportunities of cultivating ongoing, life-giving connections and conversations with parents and teens about faith and culture. David co-founded Axis, an organization that provides resources for parents who want to better connect with the teenagers.
From our sponsors
- Become a trained lay counselor with Respero.
- Do you need soul care this fall? Connect with Matt Alexander’s Soul Care Cohorts by filling out this interest form.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 10-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact Gino Curcuruto at email@example.com.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
Here are a few ways to stay connected:
- Support out work on Patreon and get access to our Practitioner Podcast
- Join our online community (FREE) to get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles each week, plus free resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples. Fill out the form below to join us.
A special Thank You to our Membership Community on Patreon who help make this podcast possible:
Skeeter Seifert, David Veenstra, Jackie Harden, Brian Smith, Ron McGowin, Michael Linsner, Parker Williams, Sue Nellis, Craig Conaway, Lana, Jay, Matthew Aldas, Dan Bredberg, Catherine Savard, Jerry Bowling, Cody Reeder, Mike Scott, Andrew Boness, Rich & Heather Cordero, Mike and Christy Trabun, Robert H Lackie, Laura Moon, Matt Tebbe, Dr. Phillip Martin Corbell, Jenny Hackman Arnerl, David Stravers, Bryan Mills, Steve Earnshaw, Jesse Harden, Eric Nordgren, Matthew Young, Gino Curcuruto, Carla Daehnke, Greg Arthur, Megan Olson and others!