We chat through 7 common parenting pitfalls compiled by Christy Penley from her experience as a mother and a pastor. Take a deep breath and cultivate some compassion for yourself, and let’s go! Here’s the list:
- Talk parenting
- Bribe parenting
- Excuse parenting
- Shame parenting
- Hover parenting
- Blind parenting
- Backwards parenting
- Eric Minton: What our Pain Reveals About the Anxious Pursuit of the Good Life (podcast episode)
- It’s Not You, It’s Everything: What Our Pain Reveals about the Anxious Pursuit of the Good Life (book by Eric Minton)
Connect with Gravity Leadership
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we’ll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free to get a curated list of interesting and edifying links each week, plus all kinds of other goodies.
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
- Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply