The 9th and final part of our series on what we’re learning about women and men leading together in the church. We ask Becky Dunn and Deb Sternke to comprise a roundtable with us to recap and reflect on the series together, sharing what we’re learning as we’ve participated in the podcast series.
Becky and Deb are leaders at The Table, where Matt Tebbe and Ben Sternke co-pastor. (Deb is also Ben’s wife.)
Links and resources:
- Gravity Leadership National Gathering | Oct 26-27, 2018 | Indianapolis
- The Table: A Missional Anglican Church in Indianapolis
- Gravity Leadership Academy | we’re always starting new cohorts!
- Episode 31 (with Cyd Holsclaw)
- Episode 19 (with Mandy Smith)
- Episode 18 (with Tara Beth Leach)
- The Mask You Live In, a documentary on toxic masculinity
- And… Deb and Ben’s dog Edith (aka “Edie,” or “Mrs. Pootie”):
If you found this episode of the Gravity Leadership Podcast helpful, please let us know by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, or wherever you review podcasts. You can also contact us to ask a question or suggest a topic for a future episode.
And fill out the form below to join the Gravity Leadership Community. You’ll get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles every week, plus FREE resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples.