Part 7 of our series on what we’re learning about women and men leading together in the church. We interview Geoff and Cyd Holsclaw, who recently moved to Grand Rapids to serve as Pastors of Family and Youth at Vineyard North after spending 15 years serving at Life on the Vine Christian Community in Chicagoland.
Hearing the Holsclaws share their stories with us was a fascinating and illuminating experience. Cyd the Angry Feminist meets Geoff the Friendly Fundamentalist, and beautiful things happen! Enjoy:
Links and resources:
- Gravity Leadership National Gathering | Oct 26-27, 2018 | Indianapolis
- Gravity Leadership Academy | we’re always starting new cohorts!
- Vineyard North in Grand Rapids, where Geoff and Cyd serve as Pastors of Families and Youth
- Into the Far Country (Geoff’s blog)
- Making Room For Leadership: Power, Space and Influence, by Mary Kate Morse
- Half the Church: Recapturing God’s Global Vision for Women, by Carolyn Custis James
- Malestrom: Manhood Swept Into the Currents of a Changing World, by Carloyn Custis James
If you found this episode of the Gravity Leadership Podcast helpful, please let us know by leaving a rating and review on iTunes, or wherever you review podcasts. You can also contact us to ask a question or suggest a topic for a future episode.
And fill out the form below to join the Gravity Leadership Community. You’ll get a curated list of interesting and edifying articles every week, plus FREE resources for leading like Jesus, living on mission, and making disciples.