In this second part to our recap of our initial podcast series on our 7 missional theology axioms, we talk about the specific “Christendom assumptions” that the axioms confront.
The work these axioms do is to untangle us from the Christendom assumptions that trip us up in ministry without us even realizing it.
Here are the links to previous episodes in this series:
- Axiom 1: God is Always Present and At Work, and Why That Matters
- Axiom 2: Why It Changes Everything if God is Just Like Jesus
- Axiom 3: God Meets Us Where We Really Are
- Axiom 4: God Cares More About It Than You Do
- Interlude: Reviewing and Riffing on the First 4 Axioms
- Axiom 5: What God Does Through You He Also Does In You
- Axiom 6: The Goal of Discipleship is Divine Union, Part 1
- Axiom 6: The Goal of Discipleship is Divine Union, Part 2
- Axiom 7: We Learn Love Through Embodied Participation
- Recap, Part 1: Why Even Have These Missional Theology Axioms?