In our conversations with leaders, we’ve noticed that many don’t know how to accurately evaluate the state of their own mental health, and the consequences can be disastrous.
Professor, therapist, and spiritual director Chuck DeGroat joined us to talk about how to notice when you’re “not OK,” and what to do about it.
To get access to this conversation, and loads of other conversations, past and future, join us in the Gravity Commons! It’s our online membership community for Christians who want to wrestle with following Jesus in the midst of post-Christendom.
Resources and links:
- For more conversations like these each month, join us in the Gravity Commons
- Chuck’s online course Narcissism in the Chair
- Chuck DeGroat on Why We Love Narcissistic Leaders (podcast episode)
- Chuck DeGroat on How Narcissism Shows Up For Each Enneagram Type (podcast episode)
- Bethany Dearborn Hiser: Soul Care For Wounded Healers (podcast episode)
- From Burned Out to Beloved: Soul Care for Wounded Healers by Bethany Dearborn Hiser (book)