What God does in you, he also does through you
So what’s stopping you from implementing the “Gravity stuff” in your local context?
You’re not alone: many people finish the first journey of Gravity Leadership Academy (Find Your Center), and want to reproduce it in their context, but have needed a little more before they have the confidence they need to start making disciples in their own context.
We want to help
To help with this common roadblock, we’ve created a GLA Implementation Cohort that help you design a contextual “installation” of the GLA process and framework for your specific ministry. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Some of the best practices for implementation
- Why naming your desire to implement GLA matters
- How to discern the unique ways God is already at work in your context
- How to choose the right people for your first group
- How to anticipate obstacles before they become barriers
- How to design a personalized implementation plan that’s right for your context
You’ll also get the opportunity to debrief with Gravity coaches who have been implementing the GLA process in their own ministries for a long time. You’ll learn from our mistakes and successes as we navigate the implementation process together.
Our next Implementation Cohort starts in August 2021. Join us!
The 5-Week GLA Implementation cohort consists of five one-hour Zoom meetings with a group of up to 10 people, creating a wide imagination for implementing what they’ve learned in GLA.
- Week 1: Naming our Personal Desires
- Week 2: Naming our Potential People
- Week 3: Naming our Particular Context
- Week 4: Naming our Patient Plan
- Week 5: Processing and Debriefing
(Specific weekly day/time will be set according to the availability of those who sign up.)
Sign up to join us for this new 5-Week Implementation Cohort for just $129. Our next cohort starts in August 2021.