A tool for deeper spiritual formation
The Enneagram is a newly revived, yet ancient personality typing system that will profoundly deepen your understanding of and love for yourself, others and God. More than just new information about your personality, the Enneagram opens up powerful possibilities for deep spiritual transformation.
During this 5-hour workshop, you will:
- Discover the 3 centers and 9 types of the Enneagram, which one you might be, and why that matters,
- Grow in your compassion for and understanding of yourself and others,
- Laugh quite a bit (seriously, we laugh a lot in these workshops),
- Craft a “transformation experiment” based on your type that moves you toward greater awareness and Christlikeness, and
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with friends, family, and coworkers.
You don’t need to know anything about the Enneagram before you come to benefit from this workshop. It’s intended to introduce people to the Enneagram and get them started on a lifelong journey of discovery.
And even if you know quite a bit about the Enneagram, being able to hear new insights and craft a transformation experiment will make this workshop quite worth your while.
Typically workshops are small and intimate (100 people or fewer), which creates a warm atmosphere of conversation and interaction.
Meet your facilitator
Ben Sternke facilitates our Enneagram Workshops.
Ben has been in Christian ministry for over 21 years, and has been coaching, consulting, and training leaders since 2010.
Ben was introduced to the Enneagram in 2006. He has been studying and training in it ever since, bringing its insights into pastoral counseling, discipleship, coaching, and consulting environments.
Fill out the form below to ask about bringing an Enneagram Workshop to your area.